Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Frustration

I thought that things were going to get moving in May, and the house did get picked up a little bit more, but I am still waiting for several things to fall into place before I can actually move the house.

Right now I am waiting on further information from the phone company about what they will have to do before I can move the house. The electric company has been super cooperative, and is willing to work with me pretty much whenever I need it. The phone company, on the other hand, is talking about having to bury several hundred feet of wire before I can move the house since the house is too tall to pass under the current lines.

On a brighter note, My Morning Jacket has released their new album, available at many fine music outlets including my favorite online music retailer emusic.com. Check them out at this page featuring their new album "Evil Urges." Check out this video for information about the album and title track.


More information about the house will be forthcoming shortly. But for now I'll go back to waiting for something to happen.

No comments: